Building with CEB and BioLime yields endurable architecture that is made to last through time and sustain the elements.
Medieval castles were built to endure through time while sustaining natural disasters, extreme heat and sub-freezing temperatures – and made to work with the forces of nature, not against. Today’s buildings are faced with the same challenges.
As modern construction has seemingly stepped away from stone-built architecture to meet society’s demands for faster-building, the focus has shifted to building air-tight structures with a high dependency on HVAC systems.
These types of buildings are faced with excessive costs related to energy consumption and up-keep.
A smarter construction method for today’s building challenges is Compressed Earth Block (CEB) and BioLime Architectural Finishes.
CEB structures and BioLime have these important benefits:
- Strong, long-lasting construction
- Protects occupants from natural disasters: fires, hurricanes, tornadoes
- Anti-microbial / Anti-mold construction
- Ability to evaporate moisture and keep buildings dry
- Excellent thermal release and Latent Heat Vaporization
- Good settlement in New Construction while mitigating cracking in foundation and walls
- Promotes healthy indoor air, feeling of comfort and an overall wellness for occupants
Empower yourself with enduring construction and start building your own castle TODAY with BioLime and CEB.